NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Anna See's designs are very much like Charley Harper's illustrations in their skillful simplicity and use of color.
Quail Needlepoint By Anna See:
- The Quail Family needlepoint design is mid-century modern inspired and hand painted onto 13 mesh needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 11" x 8".
- You can purchase this contemporary bird needlepoint as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton threads we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk threads we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers which are single ply for 13 mesh.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend a pair of size 12" and a pair of size 15".
- For shipping costs and information please see our shipping policy.
- This Anna See Quail Family contemporary handpainted needlepoint design would be suitable for a beginner- intermediate stitcher.
- We can generally ship this design within a few days. If for some reason it is out of stock we will let you know and you are free to cancel your order if you do not wish to wait for it to come in. You can also email us for delivery information.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are always glad to help.