NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Red bird with orange collar Needlepoint:
- This contemporary design of a bird is taken from a section of a quilter's blanket by artist Sue Spargo. It has been professionally handpainted onto 13 mesh Zweigart mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 4"x 4" and would make a small picture or pillow insert.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk we will send Planet Earth needlepoint threads which are single ply for 13 mesh canvas.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as easy-moderate in terms of difficulty.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend Two pair of 8" bars and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.