NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Red Vase Quilt Block Needlepoint:
- This contemporary design of a section of a quilter's blanket is by artist Sue Spargo. It has been professionally handpainted onto 13 mesh Zweigart mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 12" x 13" and would make a lovely needlepoint pillow or a striking needlepoint picture.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk we will send Planet Earth needlepoint threads which are single ply for 13 mesh canvas.
- If you choose mixed threads we will add some Glisten and Neon Rays by Rainbow Gallery and some stranded silk to add sparkle and dimension to your canvas.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as moderate-difficult in terms of difficulty.
- If you wish to purchase stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 16" and a pair of 17" bars and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.