Reflections in Annecy by Louise Marion
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
A landscape design by Louise Marion.
- This beautiful design by Canadian artist Louise Marion depicts a row of colorful houses reflecting beautiful colors in the water.
- The colorful needlepoint landscape design measures 11" x 16" on 13 mesh canvas.
- You can order the needlepoint alone or with threads. We provide DMC cotton floss for the cotton， Pepper Pot single stranded silks， if you choose silk， and a mixture of silk, cotton, wool and neon rays by Rainbow gallery if you pick mixed threads.
- If you need stretcher bars to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 15" and a pair of 20" bars and some thumb tacks.
- This design is usually in stock and can ship within 7-10 days. If you need the canvas quickly， call or email us to see the availability.
- See our shipping policies for costs