NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Rhythm II by Prince Duncan Williams:
- Rhythm II is a colorful contemporary depiction of jazz instruments with the piano in the foreground. It is by artist Prince Duncan-Williams and offered by JulieMar & Friends.
- The design is on 18 mesh mono and measures 18" x 12.5".
- The Jazz Band can by purchased alone or with threads. If you pick cotton we will provide DMC stranded floss. For Silk we use Planet Earth single stranded fibers. If you pick mixed threads we will provide silk with some Glisten and Kreinik.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut， you will need a pair of 16" and a pair of 22" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- Rhythm II usually ships within 7 days . If you need it quickly call us to find out if it's in stock.
- If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877.722.8463.