The Riroriro is a native New Zealand bird， otherwise known as the Grey Warbler. It is small and hard to see in its forest habitat， but it has a beautiful and distinctive bird call.
A unique needlepoint kit for a contemporary finished pillow.
- Finished size is 15.5" x 15.5".
- Pre-printed Zweigart 12 mesh (holes per inch) canvas.
- An illustration of the design and a color guide.
- Tapestry needle.
- Appletons tapestry wool， Strand crewel wool and DMC satin stranded floss.
- Full instructions on how to complete the canvas.
- Handy carry bag.
- Stitches used - tent (continental) stitch， satin stitch， pistil stitch， back stitch.
- Intermediate skill level - this is not a difficult canvas to stitch but it would help to have had some prior experience with needlepoint.