NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
The Riroriro is a native New Zealand bird， otherwise known as the Grey Warbler. It is small and hard to see in its forest habitat， but it has a beautiful and distinctive bird call.
A unique needlepoint kit for a contemporary finished pillow.
- Finished size is 15.5" x 15.5".
- Pre-printed Zweigart 12 mesh (holes per inch) canvas.
- An illustration of the design and a color guide.
- Tapestry needle.
- Appletons tapestry wool， Strand crewel wool and DMC satin stranded floss.
- Full instructions on how to complete the canvas.
- Handy carry bag.
- Stitches used - tent (continental) stitch， satin stitch， pistil stitch， back stitch.
- Intermediate skill level - this is not a difficult canvas to stitch but it would help to have had some prior experience with needlepoint.