NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This needlepoint design from Thorn Alexander depicts Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. It features the justice in her robe with a mauve & gold background.
- The design area measures 5.25" x 5.25" on 13 mesh and 4" x 4" on 18 mesh and is a needlepoint project suitable for a beginner stitcher as well as those with more experience.
- The design is hand-painted onto either 13 or 18 mesh mono canvas and each stitch is painted a specific color to ensure it is easy to stitch.
- This RBG needlepoint design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool and silk we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with. (If you choose silk for 18 mesh we will provide Pepper Pot silks which are single stranded and easy to use.)
- If you choose mixed threads we will provide cotton， silk and kreinik.
- If you would like to mount your canvas onto stretcher bars to keep it taut while stitching we recommend TWO pair of 10" stretcher bars for the 13 mesh canvas and 2 pair of 8" stretcher bars for the 18 mesh canvas and thumb tacks.
- We try to keep Thorn-Alexander canvases in stock. But， because of the high demand for her canvases， sometimes we run out. So please check the availability with us if you're in a hurry.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.