Spring Window Box Needlepoint - 13 mesh
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This American Folk art needlepoint design by D. Swartz features a window box with a pot of tulips, a bird house and an angel wind chime. A perfect needlepoint from PLD Designs to make into a wall hanging.
- The design area measures 12" x 8". You can choose either 13 or 18 mesh mono canvas. Contact us if you want the canvas on 18 mesh.
- This gorgeous fall needlepoint design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool or silk will send fibers appropriate for the mesh size chosen.
- If you choose Our Favorite threads we will add some Glisten by Rainbow Gallery or Kreinik for your embellishment.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut while you stitch, we recommend a pair of 12" and a pair of 17" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This needlepoint canvas is usually in stock and ships within a few days. If for some reason there is a delay we will let you know.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint canvas. We are always glad to help.