NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
A very royal needlepoint kit...
Highgrove House is the family residence of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, situated in Gloucestershire, England. The Royal Gardens at Highgrove have been created with imagination and passion by HRH the Prince of Wales over the last 35 years and are opened annually to visitors to share in their enjoyment of this much-loved inspirational setting. Artist Sheila Smithson has painted vivid scenes from the garden which have been adapted into tapestry kits exclusively for Highgrove by Cleopatra’s Needle.
- The Sundial Garden design is color-printed onto 12 mesh needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 10" x 10".
- The herb needlepoint pillow kit includes the pillow filling; the backing material; a lavender sachet; needlepoint instructions; a black and white chart， a needle; wool to stitch the design.
- You could also frame the design or use it as a panel inset into a larger pillow.
- If you like to stitch in a frame， we recommend two pairs of 13" stretcher bars.
Contact us with any questions about these needlepoint herb pillows. We are always happy to help.