Teapot Christmas Bride Ornament
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Tea Pot ornament - Christmas Bride
- A handpainted needlepoint ornament by KAMALA. It is offered by Julie Mar and Friends designs. The tea pot ornament is the twelfth in the Christmas Bride series. In the early 20th century mothers made 12 ornaments for their newly married daughters each one to symbolize an important aspect of marriage. The tea pot is for "hospitality". See them all at JulieMar & Friends http://www.juliemardesigns.com/c/ChristmasBride/Christmas+Bride+Collection.html
- The design area measures 3" and is handpainted onto 18 mesh mono canvas.
- Use the drop-down menu to select fibers if you need them. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we will send Vineyards merino wool， and silk we use Planet Earth Pepperpot boutique fibers which are single-ply for 18 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you choose mixed threads we will add some Kreinik braid and some Essentials by Planet Earth to add some shimmer to your canvas.
- If you require stretcher bars we recommend TWO pair of 7" and some thumb tacks.
- This handpainted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 1 week.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.