NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
If you're afraid of butter, use cream:
- If You're afraid of butter, use cream, a saying from Julia Child, is now a done as a needlepoint. It is a simple and elegant saying on a rich blue background.
- The design area measures 12" x 3.5" on18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; For wool we use Essentials, a blend of wool & silk, and if you select silk we will send Planet Earth Pepperpot Silks.
- This handpainted needlepoint design is classified as easy-moderate to stitch.
- The simplicity of the design allows the more experienced stitcher to embellish the background.
- If you need to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 16" and a pair of 8" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks
- For shipping costs and information see our Shipping Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help and we try to respond promptly.