NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Fred Calleri is a contemporary artist that takes historical figures and adds whimsical, quirky features that make them fun to stitch. It is offered by the design house of Maggie Co.
- Waiting for a friend features a woman sipping a glass of wine in front of a vineyard. What a great place to wait for a friend.
- This hand-painted contemporary needlepoint design measures 9" x 13" on 18 mesh canvas.
- The design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we send a blend of wool & silk by Planet Earth; for silk we use Pepper pot fibers which are single stranded and easy to use.
- If you choose to add a little sparkle to your canvas，say on the hat or magazine， just choose mixed threads and we will provide some Glisten by Rainbow Gallery or Kreinik braid.
- If you want to hold your canvas taut while you stitch then we recommend purchasing a pair of 14" and a pair of 18" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- This handpainted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 2 weeks.