NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This needlepoint Welcome Wreath by Janet Stever features an adorable scarecrow with fall pumpkins and flowers.
- This is also a needlepoint canvas offered by Sandy Arthur for her winter 2020 Mystery class - see a sample section here.
- The canvas measures 12” in diameter and is handpainted onto 18 mesh canvas.
- You can purchase this design as canvas only or with threads. If you select cotton threads we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select silk threads we will send Planet Earth Pepperpot boutique fibers which are single-ply for 18 mesh. For Our Favorite threads, we will send 6 ply silk along with Pepperpot silk, Essentials and Glisten from Rainbow Gallery and some cotton floss.
- If you want threads for the MYSTERY CLASS, pick "Sandy's Kit" from the toolbar.
- If you wish to keep your canvas taut we recommend TWO pair of size 17" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This handpainted needlepoint design would be suitable for an intermediate or advanced stitcher.
- We can generally ship this design within one week. If for some reason it is out of stock we will let you know and you are free to cancel your order if you do not wish to wait for it to come in. You can also email us for delivery information.