Back to: Blue Ridge Stitchery
Queen's Corgi Needlepoint - 13 mesh
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Queen's Corgi by Blue Ridge Stitchery
- This needlepoint design of the Queen's Corgi wearing her crown is offered by Blue Ridge Stitchery. It is large enough for a stand up or a pillow insert.
- The design measures 4.75" x 6.5" and is hand painted on 13 mesh mono canvas.
- The design comes with or without threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC floss or choose Perle Cotton. We use Vineyard merino for wool and Planet Earth fibers for silk.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 10" and a pair of 17" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- If you need any assistance just contact us we're always glad to help.