NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Blue Ridge Mountain Panorama for Darden School- UVA by Blue Ridge Stitchery
- This needlepoint design of the Virginia Blue Ridge mountains is offered by Blue Ridge Stitchery especially for the Darden School of UVA. The mountain range is in shades of blue and blue/grey with a lavender sky with a cardinal and dogwood bloom.
- The design measures 6.75" x 3.75" and is hand painted on 18 mesh mono canvas.
- The design comes with or without threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC floss; for silk we use Pepper Pot fibers which are single stranded and for a luxurious feel. We use essentials which is a mix of merino wool and silk for our Wool blend.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 8" and a pair of 11" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- This canvas, and the panorama on 13 mesh, come with a suggested thread and stitch guide. If you need stitch graphs we recommend one of our books. Just CLICK HERE.
- The needlepoint is usually in stock. If you need to know about availability， just contact us.