Back to: In Stock Now
NYC Bodgeta by Hello Tess
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This stitch-painted needlepoint ornament is from the design house of Hello Tess. It features a NY City street with a local Deli. The houses are painted in peach, soft yellow & pink.
- The design area measures 5" in diameter and makes a perfect needlepoint ornament.
- The design is hand-painted onto 18 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas and each stitch is painted a specific color.
- This needlepoint design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we send Bella lusso fibers and for silk we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers.
- If you'd like to add a little bling to your canvas choose "mixed threads" and we will provide some Neon Rays or Glisten by Rainbow Gallery.
- If you would like to mount your canvas onto stretcher bars to keep it taut while stitching (optional) we recommend two pair of 9" stretcher bars and thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.