Back to: Mid Century Modern
Mid Century Modern Needlepoint Bird's Head
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Mid Century Modern Bird's Head Needlepoint Ornament:
- A mid century modern inspired needlepoint ornament by of a bird's head and stones featuring colors from this era. It is an easy to stitch design for a beginner craft project.
- The design is color-printed and measures 4" in diameter on 13 holes to the inch needlepoint canvas.
- The bird design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; wool and silks are Planet Earth which are single ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- This canvas is printed on demand and ships in 5-7 days.
- It does not come with How To Needlepoint instructions. If you are a beginner stitcher, we recommend you add the How To Needlepoint booklet to your order. Alternatively you will find lots of How To Needlepoint instructions on this website.
- If you require stretcher bars to hold the canvas taut while you stitch it (optional)， we recommend two pair of 7" and some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this Mid Century Modern needlepoint canvas. We're always glad to help.
Want to know how to turn this into a hanging ornament? Or a framed picture? Follow the links for free tutorials. ENJOY!