Butterfly and Daisy by Karen Dukes
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- A needlepoint by artist Karen Dukes shows a butterfly flying over a daisy in a beautiful background of golden yellows.
- The needlepoint measures 9" x 12" on 13 mesh. SPECIFY MESH SIZE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE.
- We can also provide this canvas with threads. If you want cotton we provide DMC Floss. For Wool (a blended wool & Silk) and Silk, we use Planet Earth fibers， both of which are single ply and easy to use.
- If you want to add a little sparkle to your canvas， for the butterfly's wings for example, we will provide some Glisten threads by Rainbow Gallery. Just scroll down to pick.
- If you want to keep this canvas taut while you stitch it then we recommend mounting it onto a pair of 13" and a pair of 16" stretcher bars with some thumbtacks.
- The stitched needlepoint canvas can be framed or made into a lovely needlepoint pillow.
- Click here for shipping info.