NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
A Dirndl Octoberfest needlepoint ornament by Blue Ridge Stitchery.
- This needlepoint ornament of Dirndl, the traditional Octoberfest outfit for ladies, is from the design house of Blue Ridge Stitchery.
- The design measures 4.25" in diameter and is hand painted on 18 mesh mono canvas.
- The design comes with or without threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC floss; for silk we use Pepper Pot fibers which are single-stranded and for a luxurious feel. We use essentials which is a mix of merino wool and silk for our Wool blend.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend TWO pairs of 8" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This German needlepoint design is usually in stock. If you need to know about availability, just contact us.