NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- This American Folk art needlepoint design by D. Swartz features farm fruit, pumpkins, and a commanding rooster. A perfect needlepoint from the Julie Mar Collection to frame for the kitchen.
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 12" x 8" on 18 mesh mono canvas.
- This gorgeous fall needlepoint design is sold canvas-only or with fibers. if you select cotton we will send DMC embroidery floss; if you select wool we send Bella Lusso wool fibers, for silk we use Planet Earth fibers which is single ply and easy to use.
- If you choose Our Favorite threads we will add some Glisten by Rainbow Gallery and Essentials by Tilli Tomas for your embellishment.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut while you stitch, we recommend a pair of 12" and a pair of 17" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- This needlepoint canvas is usually in stock and ships within a few days. If for some reason there is a delay we will let you know.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Contact us if you have any questions about this needlepoint canvas. We are always glad to help.