- This Hamsa needlepoint design is from Thorn Alexander. It features soft pastel colors and modern abstract design.
The Hamsa Hand is a Middle Eastern amulet symbol of the Hand of God. It it believed to bring its owner happiness， luck， health， and good fortune. We can't argue with that!
- The design area measures 5.75" x 6.5" and is a needlepoint project suitable for a beginner stitcher as well as those with more experience.
- The design is hand-painted onto 13 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas and each stitch is painted a specific color to ensure it is easy to stitch.
- This Hamsa needlepoint design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool and silk we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you would like to mount your canvas onto stretcher bars to keep it taut while stitching (optional) we recommend a pair of 9" and a pair of 10" stretcher bars and thumb tacks.
- We try to keep THorn-Alexander canvases in stock. But， because of the high demand for her canvases， sometimes we run out. So please check the availability with us if you're in a hurry.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.