NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Mixing Thread types
- You can use all three types of threads to create dimension to any project.
- Determine which type of thread you want to use - cotton， wool or silk and in which combination. You can choose cotton with wool， cotton with silk， wool with silk or all three.
- Pick your canvas and scroll down to choose the silk thread at the checkout.
- Now come to this window and pick your choice of threads.
- We will mix the threads we think best suit the canvas and tell you where to use them.
THIS ITEM CAN NOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY, BUT IS MEANT TO BE ADDED WHEN CHOOSING THREADS WITH A CANVAS.