NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
- Sixties New York needlepoint depicts a woman in sixties fashion in front of the Empire State Building.
- The design measures 7" x 10" and is color printed on 13 mesh mono canvas.
- This canvas is appropriate for any level stitcher
- You can purchase the Sixties fashion design with or without threads. Just choose from our drop down menu.
- If you choose cotton we will provide DMC cotton floss， for wool we provide Waverly wool and for silk， Planet Earth single fiber silk.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 10" and a pair of 13" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- This canvas usually ships within one week.
You can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877-722=8463