Oscar Wilde - British Authors needlepoint kit
NB: We pull threads based on an estimate of thread use from over 30 years of experience. If your kit or canvas order contains threads, and for whatever reason, you find you need more, there may be an additional charge.
Needlepoint kits from Appleton Needlework are stylishly classic with contemporary flair.
Appletons Needlework Kit Oscar Wilde Features:
- This contemporary needlepoint kit from Appletons Needlework measures 12" x 13.5".
- The design is color-printed onto 12 mesh Zweigart interlock needlepoint canvas. A 12 gauge needlepoint canvas has fairly large holes so it is easy to see and to stitch - this needlepoint kit will stitch up faster than designs that are on smaller gauge canvases.
- This needlepoint kit comes with Appleton's tapestry wool yarns which are specially designed for needlepoint stitching. A tapestry yarn is a single-stranded yarn and so you do not need to split the fibers prior to stitching.
- This needlepoint kit design is suitable for beginner and experienced stitchers. In fact， if you have never done needlepoint before， you can purchase this kit and finish the design just by following the instructions inside.
- For information on shipping costs, please see our shipping costs and policy.
Contact us with any questions about this needlepoint kit. We are always happy to help.